BPO Support Specialist
The success of PTS Consulting Services is based on delivering high-quality products and providing unsurpassed customer service. How do we do it? By working very hard, thinking about our customers’ needs, and doing whatever it takes. We do it by treating each other and customers with respect. We do it by acting as a team. Procure Tech Staff ’s mission is to relentlessly focus on balancing cost, time and quality—leveraging our experience, nurturing creativity and driven by ethics in a challenging and fun filled environment while contributing constructively to the global community.
While performing your role, you will be in charge of transactional and operational tasks while complying with the customer Service Level Agreement (SLA). Your tasks will include but will not be limited to Core Merchandise, Finance and Record to Report.
Process all received requests timely and accurately manner according to the SLA, policies, procedures and KPI.
Report daily metrics.
Ability to keep a positive working relationship between the internal customers and the requestors.
Actively supports the implementation of best practices and process improvements within the department.
Follows the escalation path for resolution.
Performs month end related activities.
Delivers results with additional responsibilities related to ad hoc projects assigned from time to time.
Provide status updates on projects.
Studies related to Finance, business administration or Accounting.
• Excel experience is required, understanding vlook ups and basic finance formulas.
• Finance background and modeling ability.
• Fluent English (able to communicate and understand finance terminology).
• Analytical skills, process improvement orientation, capacity to interact at all levels High level of professionalism.
• Proficiency on creating and implementing standard operating procedures and process workflows.
• Team work oriented with high work ethic.
• Deep customer service orientation.
• Procurement Background (quoting, requisitions, PO creation).
• Item (set up, master updates).
• Cycle count.
• Pricing (discounts, updates, decrease, increase).
• Purchase Orders.
• Inventory adjustment.
• Master Data.
• Vendor Management (vendor creation, editing).
VACANTES POR ZONAS